All businesses are required to keep accurate records for both taxation and VAT purposes. Good bookkeeping practices also benefit the business by helping you manage and control your finances, plan for future growth and ensure that your accounts are completed more efficiently, which should, in turn, avoid late filing penalties.
We can offer a range of options:
- A handy wallet for you to keep all your receipts in, which you can deliver periodically to us. We can then take care of your bookkeeping for you and return your paperwork to you when we’ve finished processing it
- Excel workbook for you to tailor and use to record your transactions into. The workbook also has a basic Profit and Loss Account and VAT return calculations included within it
- Online Accounts, so that you can prepare and access your accounts at any time; from anywhere with an internet connection. Your ADHAS Accountant will also have access so that we can give you live support and advice
- We will explain what records are required and consider what your accounting information needs are, all in relation to the resources you have available; to ensure you have a bookkeeping service that suits you and your requirements.
- We can also prepare regular management accounts to help you manage your finances, your customer account balances, your supplier account balances, stock levels and if you are trading as a company, they will allow you to plan your dividends. Management accounts can also identify slow-moving or unprofitable goods or services, bad debt and surpluses or deficiencies in resources, so they can be a powerful aid in decision making.
- With our experience, we can easily take away the hassle of bookkeeping. We offer fixed competitive fees that are payable monthly so that you can spread the costs.